Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's a Start

Monday 1:20am - I'm sitting in front of an empty page, just put together the layout and drawing a blank now.
I'd have many (true) tales to write about - but NOW it's too late and I'm too tired.

I'm thinking of my cousin in Germany who's going to Heidelberg for her third big Chemo today.
I just KNOW she will be well again! She's a FIGHTER, always was.
(Well, but being a fighter doesn't mean that cancer is giving in ...)
Ute is one of the VERY closest persons to me in my life. She always was such a big inspiration for me... she is also my age.
Alrighty more tomorrow... I guess

Update on December 10th.
Ute had all her Chemo therapies, but her cancer has spread.
Metastases have been found in her spine and groin.
She's going through daily radiations now. I'm devastated. 
I'm soooo praying for her since day one - I was the first to learn about it. 
Merry Christmas, yeah!







2 comments:

  1. Well I am very impressed. Looks great and I always knew you were never at a loss for words...
    So carry on sweet friend. I can't wait to check back! Ellen

    ReplyDelete