Sunday, February 13, 2011

I need prayers and a LOT, please

I never asked this before but now I need a ton of prayers for my cousin: Ute.
She is in Germany and the closest to my ♥ right after my son.
She was diagnosed with lung cancer in May 2010 and I was the first to learn
about it when I was home last year, May/June.
I was soooo convinced she's going to beat it, she's such a strong person, a fighter,
I always admired her - we grew up together; we are same age.
Alas, she's going downhill rapidly. I call her at least once a week and we had
a lot of fun... but not anymore.
Today, Sunday I spoke with her again - she's in University Clinics in Heidelberg,
and meanwhile on a respirator.
Her cancer had spread to her spine (she then couldn't walk anymore) and liver ...
now she already has a hard time to breathe.
That's going too FAST... I'm planning on going to Germany in March, just to see her.
I'm devasted! She is my HOME!

Thank you all for your support (maybe I should have asked earlier)

PS - I had ordered a flower delivery to her house for tomorrow ...
well, that's not going to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment